Professional Experience & Contributions
Market Development Manager, Food Service on Premise (FSOP)COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS– Bellevue, WA2014 - Current
Generate new business development and provide project management and marketing services to Food Service on Premise clients in specified territory. Develop sales and marketing strategies for retailers in the food consumption industry. Utilize and oversee a fully integrated CRM for managing clients and corresponding projects.
- #1 ranked Market Development Manager for new business development at the Coca-Cola Bellevue Distribution Center.
- Met or exceeded corporate goals for seven consecutive quarters.
- Achieved eight consecutive quarters of double-digit volume/revenue growth.
- Finished two consecutive years with double-digit new business growth.
Account ManagerCORNERSTONE PATIENT SERVICES – Everett, WA2013 - 2014
Prospected and sold durable medical equipment to physicians, physical therapists, and hospital clinics. Oversaw and managed sales and growth strategies for a team of independent sales consultants. Provided educational service trainings and product development seminars for potential and existing clients.
- Achieved 100% quota for new business development.
- Maintained 100% account management retention.
- Secured three new medical clinics, for equipment and billing services, including custom bracing services for the orthopedic surgery department at Providence Everett Medical Center./li>
Digital Account ExecutiveCRISTA BROADCASTING – Shoreline, WA2012–2013
Drove business growth and development for a non-profit broadcasting company serving a targeted market. Leveraged business development strategies and solutions to acquire and retain customer accounts. Actively participated in creative consultations, media selection, and placement. Generated, analyzed, and presented performance related reports and forecasting models for the senior management team. Secured contracts for client marketing campaigns.
- Grew sales of new client auction participation 12%, from prior year.
- Increased total digital marketing revenue by 6% from prior year.
- Expanded the company’s digital programs sales revenue potential 20% by leading the creatives for website development.
Marketing Account CoordinatorMASTERWORKS – Poulsbo, WA2010–2011
Graduate school Internship; drove business strategy and growth for direct marketing agency. Utilized integrated, multi-channel strategies to assist non-profit organizations in achieving revenue goals. Facilitated new media and direct mail strategies with national accounts. Served as a Project Manager orchestrating job schedules for integrated marketing plans and managing marketing budgets. Created SOP’s for creative copy set-up and flow and supported direct mail campaign forecasting.
- Grew relationship with Alliance Defense fund to the 2nd largest account in company history.
- Surpassed client goals by 16% and generated $416k additional revenue by managing two integrated marketing campaigns that included direct mail, video, landing page, email, and mobile applications.
Key Account ExecutiveCOLLECTIVE BRANDS INC., SPERRY TOPSIDER DIVISION – Bothell, WA2006–2009
Established and grew new retail presence within key corporate accounts including Nordstrom and Amazon.com. Created and delivered effective account presentations and national marketing campaigns, fully aligned with unique customer objectives, significantly increasing business at the store level.
- Key team player in establishing Sperry-Topsider women’s footwear as a premier nautical fashion brand after orchestrating a successful brand launch.
- Grew Nordstrom’s West Coast sales from $180k to $1M+ within three years.
- Secured major accounts/partnerships and leveraged brand exposure with major online retailers including amazon.com, onlineshoes.com and Athleta.com.
Account ManagerSTRIDE RITE CORPORATION, KEDS DIVISION – Bothell, WA1994–2002
Hired as a Retail Marketing Representative and earned progressive advancements to Sales Representative (1997) and Account Manager (1999). Managed and grew business portfolio and partnerships within territory. Negotiated profitable contracts, offer sheets, and promotional programs for major and independent accounts. Executed sales strategies to uncover new business and revenue streams. Earlier positions involved cultivating account relationships with independent retailers across the Western United States. Led corporate participation in trade events/shows and established partnerships with buyers, sales representatives, and retail managers.
- Consistently exceeded shipment goals: $1.9M vs $1.3M goal (2001), $1.3M vs .9M goal (2000) and $.9M vs $.6M goal (1999).
- Doubled sales growth within territory and attained profitable inventory levels for fashionable footwear programs within department stores.
Master in Social Entrepreneurship, Focus in Business EnterpriseNORTHWEST UNIVERSITY, Kirkland, WA, 20112011
- Masters Project: Developed Hand-in-Hand, an innovative and self-sustainable business and marketing plan for the Department of Social Health Services (DSHA). The plan has since been reproduced/franchised throughout various areas in the state of Washington.
Bachelor in Business Science, Concentration in Marketing ManagementCENTRAL WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Ellensburg, WA
- Non-profit organization specialized in meeting the immediate needs of foster children entering care in Washington State.
- Business affiliates funding project for community minded organizations.
- B2B National Account Sales Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Critical Business Needs Analysis
- Prospecting, Negotiations, and Closings
- Relationship Building / Client Satisfaction
- Performance Metrics Development
- High Impact Presentations
- Consultative and Solution Selling
- New Market Penetration and Product Promotion
- Profit Margin Expansion and Cost Controls
- Competitive Market Analysis and Tracking
- Sales and Multimedia Marketing Strategies